Thursday, November 22, 2012

THE WANTED_WAR ZONE

assalamualaikum kalau korang nak tahu ni lah lagu yang alya suke THE WANTED _WAR ZONE


I can't believe I had to seeThe girl of my dreams cheating on meThe pain you caused has left me dead insideI'm gonna make sure you regret that night
I feel you close, I feel you breatheAnd now it's like you're hereYou're haunting meYou're out of lineYou're out of sightYou're the reason that we started this fight
Max:

But I know I just gotta let it goI should'a knownI gotta learn to say goodbye nowI throw my armor downAnd leave the battlegroundFor the final time nowI know I'm running from a warzone
Jay:
In our house, I hate that placeEverywhere I walk I see your faceTry to erase a memory with a flameAnd hope I never see you againStanding here in this burning roomYou know the end could never come so soon
[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/warzone-lyrics-the-wanted.html ]Tom:It's clear to me the lies you useThe ones that kill me ain't hurting you
All:
So I know I just gotta let it goI shoulda' knownI gotta learn to say goodbye nowI throw my armor downAnd leave the battlegroundFor the final time nowI know I'm running from a warzone
I'm running from a warzoneI can't do this anymoreI'm running from a warzoneWhat are we fighting for?mm7/4mm8/4yeah...
All:I know I just gotta let it goI shoulda' knownI gotta learn to say goodbye nowI throw my armour downAnd leave the battlegroundFor the final time now II should have known
Max:
I'm running from a warzone


Read more: THE WANTED - WARZONE LYRICS 

No comments:

Post a Comment