Thursday, November 22, 2012

BASS HUNTER _NOW YOU'RE GONE

Now you're goneI realized my love for you was strongAnd I miss you here now you're goneI keep waiting here by the phoneWith your pictures hanging on the wallNow you're goneI realized my love for you was strongAnd I miss you here now you're goneI keep waiting here by the phoneWith your pictures hanging on the wallIs this the way it's meant to be?Only dreaming that you're missing meI'm waiting here at homeI'll be crazy now you're goneThere's an empty place in my heartWithout my Anna it will break apartIt won't heal, it never fades awayI'll be thinking 'bout you everydayAre you ready? Now you're goneI realized my love for you was strongAnd I miss you here now you're goneI keep waiting here by the phoneWith your pictures hanging on the wallIs this the way it's meant to be?Only dreaming that you're missing meI'm waiting here at homeI'll be crazy now you're goneNow you're goneI realized my love for you was strongAnd I miss you here now you're goneI keep waiting here by the phoneWith your pictures hanging on the wallIs this the way it's meant to be?Only dreaming that you're missing meAnd I'm waiting here at homeI'll be crazy now you're goneThere's an empty place in my heartIt won't alarm me, it will break apartIt won't heal, it never fades awayI'll be thinking 'bout you everyday
x

No comments:

Post a Comment